What data do we collect?
Carmen Vidal collects the following data:
- Personal identification information that you voluntarily enter when typing completing a form (Name, Email Address and any additional information you wish to enter in open-answer boxes)
- Order information. The information you provide about the products you want to purchase.
- Billing information. When you purchase a product or service you will be required to provide information such as debitor credit card number, expiration date, activation codes, billing address or similar data. This information will be processed by our third-party payment vendors, and therefore their terms and conditions and privacy policies will apply.
- Any information that you voluntarily provide to us via form or survey.
- Third-party analytics. Carmen Vidal uses services (such a Google Analytics) in order to evaluate the way you use our websites, and to compile information about how we can improve our website’s usability.
For more information on Google Analytics, please visit https://www.googleanalytics.com. Please, notice that if you opt out of any service this website might not work properly.
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Carmen Vidal with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Sign up for our newsletter or to receive a PDF “freebie”.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
- Voluntaritly complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
How will we use your data?
Carmen Vidal collects your data so we can:
- Process your inquiries and reply to your messages.
- Sign you up for the newsletter.
Carmen Vidal uses Mailchimp to process your email information when you fill out and send a form.
When Carmen Vidal processes your order, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
How do we store and protect your data?
Your email address, or any other personal information you might enter in this site, is processed by Mailchimp.
You should be aware that —although we will do our best to protect your personal data—the use of the Internet is not entirely secure and therefore we cannot guarantee the security or integrity of any personal information which is transferred from you or to you via the Internet.
For this reason, we want you to know that we cannot guarantee the security of our databases, nor can we guarantee that the information that you provide to us will not be intercepted while or after being entered. For this reason, we ask you to be mindful of the information you provide to us via email.
Your data protection rights
Carmen Vidal wants to ensure that you are aware of all your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to:
- The right to access your data. You can request Carmen Vidal for copies of your personal data. You may be charged a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification of your data. You may request to change or correct any personal piece of data that is inaccurate or incomplete.
- The right to data portability. Under certain conditions, you may request Carmen Vidal to transfer your data to another organization.
- The right to restrict and object to the processing of your data, under certain conditions.
- The right to erasure. Under certain conditions, you may ask Carmen Vidal to erase your personal information from our data bases.
Modifying your personal information for communication preferences
If you have signed up for our newsletter or have left a message in the Contact page, you may access, review, or change your personal infomation by sending us an email at email@example.com or by clicking “unsubscribe” at the bottom of any Carmen Vidal marketing email.
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our website, we may collect information automatically through cookies or similar technology.
To learn more about how we use our cookies, the different kinds of cookies we use, and how to manage cookies, visit www.carmenvidal.com/cookies
For further information about cookies in general, we advise you to visit www.allaboutcookies.org
Carmen Vidal would like to send you information about services and products that you might like.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out any time you want. You have the right at any time to stop Carmen Vidal from contacting you for marketing purposes.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes you can click on “unsusbscribe” at the end of any Carmen Vidal marketing email or you can email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will manually unsubscribe you from all of our marketing services.
Our website is hosted in the European Union. Please, notice that any information you provide to Carmen Vidal will be transferred to the EU.
We do not knowingly collect personal information from people under the age of 18. If you are under 18, please do not give us any Personal Information. If you believe that someone below the age of 18 has entered his/her personal information anywhere in this website, please let us know, and we will delete this information from our database.
Carmen Vidal may contain links to content from third-party websites. Carmen Vidal does not have control over the privacy policies or practices of any of the websites we provide links to.
How to contact us:
Email us at: email@example.com